2019 Kentucky Spring Horse Shows
May 8 – 12 and May 15 – 19
ATTENTION PONY HUNTER EXHIBITORS
Pony Hunter Classics have been added to the schedule for both weeks.
$500 Pony Hunter Classics
- To be eligible, ponies must have entered, shown and completed the course in at least two classes in Regular or Green Pony Hunter section at this show.
- Judged using the open numerical scoring system.
- The top twelve highest scoring ponies from the first round, if available, will return to jump a second round.
- Offered as separate classes-Small, Medium and Large.
- Riders are limited to only 2 ponies in each height section.
- Minimum of 6 entries per section for class to be held.
- Fences Small 2’3″ – Medium 2’6″ – Large 3′
Ponies must be declared for these classes in the show office by the close of business on the day preceding each class.
Entry Fee: $50
$125 $100 $75 $60 $50 $40 $25 $25
First round will be the second class of each section on Saturday.
Second round will be held after each section on Sunday.